After months of fun in the sun, fall ushers in a new season of treatments and products to replenish dry summer skin. And while we can’t resist apple and spice-inspired skincare goodies, the real star of autumn is pumpkin.
There’s no question pumpkin’s nutritional benefits pack a powerful punch. Think of it as nature’s collagen. Pumpkin has the highest content of naturally occurring vitamin A, salicylic acid and beta carotene, and protects the skin from UV rays thanks to its high zinc content. It also supports in eliminating toxins and neutralizing free radicals while infusing the skin with antioxidants and nutrients that benefit the skin.
Now that we’re officially in the thick of fall season, it’s a great time to repair any lingering summer damage, prepare for cold weather dryness and revamp skincare regimens in time for the holiday season.
Correcting with pumpkin -They’re not just for Jack O’Lanterns
Because pumpkin is as versatile as it is impactful, let this ingredient become your go-to for seasonal-inspired cleansing, brightening, moisturizing and pro-youth results.
Here are a few of our favorite pumpkin treatments:
• The Pumpkin Peptide Polish –– for those on the go, this express treatment will stimulate collagen activity, and leave your skin feeling smooth and looking bright and more youthful. The Sake Peel and Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme work in partnership to reduce the appearance of fine lines tighten the skin and help fight free-radical damage. The pro-youth benefits of pumpkin are further supported by the retinaldehyde and chrono-peptide in ChronoPeptide A. This treatment is an excellent option for those with normal, dry and oily skins, the perfect treatment to quickly perk up tired, summer skin.
• The Pumpkin Apple Peel –– ideal for aging, dull skin and those with uneven skin tone. This treatment utilizes the natural benefits of pumpkins, apples and peptides to firm, tone and brighten skin dulled by summer. Pumpkin enzymes and a blend of acids prep the skin by activating cell turnover and reducing oxidative and free-radical stress. Two peel applications firm, tone, and regenerate skin cells, and stimulate the natural peeling process, improving smoothness and uneven pigmentation. A dose of omega 6 essential fatty acids starts the healing and repair process. Skin will be nourished, bright and toned.
• A brand new treatment created especially for the season, the Pumpkin Apple Fall Facial packs the benefits of nutritious pumpkin and apple wine extract to tighten, firm and rejuvenate dry skin. This corrective facial is ideal for aging skin and also helps to brighten and infuse the skin with antioxidants. Like the Pumpkin Apple Peel, it uses the Pumpkin, Apple and Wine to stimulate collagen production, and adds in the Pumpkin E Serum for antioxidant, hydration and healing support, and the Mandelic Arginine Peel for cellular repair. The result is glowing, radiant skin.
Continuing the care at home
Luckily the power of pumpkin can extend long after the treatment room with the right mix of ingredients. These at home treatment products will help to continue the work done in the treatment room and support pro-youth results:
• Pumpkin Cleanser is the foundation of an autumn-inspired skincare regimen. An all-purpose daily cleanser, this product is especially effective as a deep pore cleansing ritual for aging skin. L-Lactic acid helps to soften and loosen dead skin cells while pumpkin extract feeds the skin with antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients. Perfect Pro Youth cleanser!
• Pumpkin Lotion freshens and tones skin, while acting as a second-phase cleansing agent. The lotion provides the balance of moisture thanks to pumpkin’s antioxidant properties that plump and hydrate. This product is ideal for normal/combination skin.
• Pumpkin Parfait Enzyme works to provide antioxidant support and as a mild exfoliant reducing surface build-up, making it the perfect choice for maintenance between visits to the treatment room. It is highly recommended for pro-youth, sun-damaged and acne skin. Mix Milk Mask with this product to give your skin a hydrating boost at home.
• Pumpkin E Serum is a hydrating “super serum” offering a formula perfect for those with extremely dry skin, sun-damaged skin. Its high concentration of Vitamin E and pumpkin seeds help oxygenation levels within the skin while encouraging healing. This is a must for lifeless, dehydrated skin and smoker’s skin.